I didn't get too many pictures of this sorry.
The Seat Riser painted with Rust Converter.
Floor pan the black is Rust Converter the silver is Weld Thru Primer. As you can see in the top right corner the fan which we used to make it all dry faster.
We're getting it fitted. Which in case you were wondering what that involves it's allot of hammering, bending, hammering, putting weight on it, hammering, clamping down, and hammering again and usually in that order for all sheet metal we replaced. :D
Thats it all finished up.
If I find more pictures on the camera that i just haven't got on computer yet I will put them on here sometime this week. Thanks for being patient with me. I finally got ya'll some pictures. Hope you enjoyed them.