About The Car

My photo
We got this car off of Ebay. It was in Dora, AL. We bought it for around $2500 which isn't bad. This car was in a basement for about 20 years, then sold to the guy we bought it off of, which kept it in a garage for a while too. So we were very confident that the body was in fairly good condition and it was. YAY!! Then we transported it from Dora to here in Aberdeen. Using a horse trailer A.K.A My dad's Van trailer. Now me (Danielle) and my dad (Phil) are going to return it to it's former beauty. Can you tell I love this car? I hope you will enjoy watching it transform as much as we will.

Don't we look concerned.

Don't we look concerned.

Friday, July 24, 2009

A Clarification

Ok long time ago I posted a picture. I had "redneck paint stirrer" written beside it. Well I thought I would clarify that it was Rust Bullet not just paint.


Oh and yesterday we started sandblasting the car. Got pretty much the underneath done and the driver side. Don't worry I have pictures I just need to put them on our computer. I will get them on here this next week promise. I'm going to have a busy weekend so don't expect any right now. But you never know I might suprise you. :D

2 comments:

  1. Well it's a good thing you clarified that. That was one of the things that was keeping me awake last night. The world is a better place now. HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well dad wanted me to clarify it wan't JUST paint that it was Rust Bullet

    ReplyDelete