Sunday, December 14, 2008
Yesterday we worked a little bit on the car. We finished flanging the toe board and and getting it fitted. We put some Rust Bullit on the Torque Box and on the bottom side of the new toe board and on the brace that comes part way under the floor pan. My job during the week is to take the old rust preventer stuff off of the car. I know that's a great description right. But anyway it's put around the wheel wells and I have to take a torch :) and a scraper and maybe a wire brush to get it all off. So that is going to be fun. I'm still working on the pictures and on the slide show. Then when we get something done I'll but those pictures on here. I'm still getting used to this whole blogging thing so you'll have to bear with me. I'll do my best to keep updates on here.